You can prevent your data being transferred to cookiebot.com by deactivating the execution of the script-code in your browser or by installing a script-blocker in your browser (you can find those e.g. on www.noscript.net or www.ghostery.com).
The following information is stored in our Cookiebot account:
- The anonymized user’s IP adress (the last three figures are set to “0”).
- Date and time of the consent
- The user’s browser
- The url, from which the consent was sent
- An anonymized, random, encoded key value
- The user’s state of consent, which functions as a proof for the consent
The key and the state of consent are also stored within the browser of the user in the cookie “CookieConsent”, so the website can recognize the user’s state of consent for all the following website visits and sessions up to 12 months. You have the possibility to see and change your state of consent at any time and you can change this further on.
Please state your consent ID and date when you contact us regarding your consent.
Your consent applies to the following domains: online.edenred-one.de, www.edenred-one.de